|DESCRIPTION||FEATURES||SOFTWARE & COMMUNICATIONS||SUPPORT|
These equipment present a current inlet according to the IEC 62196-2 standard, allowing to charge in mode 3 (IEC 61851), guaranteeing a secure charging process. In addition, the charging station has a domestic input to charge in modes 1 and 2. Both inputs feature a cable retention and blocking system in order to avoid its disconnection from a non-authorised user.
The ETECNIC CITY charging station is available in both single and three-phase versions, with an output power ranging from 3.7 to 22 kW. In the event of a grid outage, ETECNIC CITY stations have a battery which ensures the correct performance of equipment during 1 hour.
Thanks to their communication capacities, it is possible to identify the users and to charge them according to the established rate, by using a software from Ingeteam or from a third party.
– Vehicle charging in modes 1, 2 and 3 (IEC 61851).
– Local identification through a RFID card.
– Power and energy measurement through a MID counter.
– Restricted access for non-authorised users.
– Independent operation if a grid outage occurs.
– Illuminated state indicator.
– Multi-language LCD display with keypad.
– Possibility of programming a deferred charging.
– Output power regulation.
– Communication with other charging stations and Control Centres.
– It supports OCPP protocol.
– Anti-graffiti protection painting.
It is possible to interconnect the ETECNIC CITY charging station with up to ten other different ETECNIC stations by adding a RS-485 hardware. It is also possible to remotely access the equipment by adding an Ethernet or GPRS/3G hardware and integrating the charging stations into a control centre. The ETECNIC charging stations support the OCPP protocol and they can be integrated into most of the charging managers’ control systems.
Technical Assistance Service
In case of an incident with an ETECNIC CITY charging station, please contact our Technical Assistance Service at the telephone 0034 977 276 952 or at the e-mail address email@example.com