This legal notice regulates the use and use of the following websites, whose owner is ETECNIC MOVILIDAD ELECTRICA, S.L. www.etecnic.es/en; www.etecnic.net; www.evcharge.net/en;
The navigation through the web site confers the condition of USER of these and entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by ETECNIC MOVILIDAD ELECTRICA, S.L., in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the contents carefully in the event of wishing to access and make use of the information and services offered from these web sites.
The user is also obliged to make a correct use of the web sites in accordance with the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present Legal Notice, and will be liable to ETECNIC MOVILIDAD ELECTRICA, S.L. or to third parties for any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfilment of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly forbidden, and ETECNIC MOVILIDAD ELECTRICA, S.L. may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
ETECNIC MOVILIDAD ELECTRICA, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Commercial name: ETECNIC
- NIF : B55667562
- Its registered office is at: CARRER ARGENTERA, 25 BAIXOS, 43206 REUS – TARRAGONA
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Tarragona – Volume: 2902 Folio: 194 – Page nº T-48865 1st Inscription.
To get in touch with us, we provide you with different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Tel. 977276952
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: CARRER ARGENTERA, 25 BAIXOS, 43206 REUS – TARRAGONA
All notifications and communications between users and ETECNIC shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means listed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The websites and their information are freely accessible and free of charge. However, ETECNIC may make the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon the prior formalisation of the corresponding contract for the provision of services under licences.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to ETECNIC and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of ETECNIC and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of ETECNIC or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which ETECNIC provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of ETECNIC or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of ETECNIC’s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to ETECNIC or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All web content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to ETECNIC and none of the exploitation rights over the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing the website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies if the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the websites are the property of ETECNIC, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right whatsoever over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between ETECNIC and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ETECNIC of its contents or services.
ETECNIC is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on these websites nor for the actions carried out.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES
The owner of the website excludes any liability related to the availability, reliability, and continuity of the website, although it will always try to restore as soon as possible.
ETECNIC excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the websites or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice because of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, ETECNIC is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, ETECNIC declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered on this website. ETECNIC does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. ETECNIC is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the websites, they must send a notification to ETECNIC duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the websites does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on these websites should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.